In your role of Production Logistics Manager you are responsible, with your team, of the production warehouses and related activities. As a manager, you ensure that the following activities go as smoothly as possible:
- You are responsible for the daily internal organization of the warehouse with regard to incoming goods, the supply of production lines and optimal stock management
- You guide, coach, motivate and evaluate the operators of the warehouse
- You organize the warehouse activities in the short and medium term, taking into account company standards and procedural standards in order to guarantee a productive and safe flow of goods
- You continuously strive to improve processes and collaboration with other departments such as planning & purchasing; you initiate and support the projects of your manager
- You manage consultation moments with your team to channel their feedback
- You also participate in the development of the new WMS system, mainly on the technological level
- Finally, you are also responsible for the order and cleanliness of the warehouse.
As part of your function, you work in close collaboration with the production departments and the fulfillment departments. You report to the Planning Manager.