to improve your user experience. By continuing, you agree to accept cookies. More information
After an introductory period you will be responsible for:
- Performing line releases, consisting of, among other things, checking the cleaning of the production lines (swab method) and the work areas, checking documents at the workstations and checking the goods
- Giving support/advice to production operators
- Executing internal HACCP audits
- Taking samples of raw materials
- Reporting of non-conformities
- You preferably have a bachelor degree with scientific background (pharmacy assistant, lab/process techniques, ...), with min. 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of HACCP is a strong advantage;
- You can work independently, but are also a team player;
- You are communicative, assertive, hands on and have technical insight;
- During your training you work in day regime, but after some time you will work in a 2 shifts system.
In this position you will work in an international company, active in a strong growth market. You will have the opportunity to take initiative and the space to develop ideas in order to take your department to a higher level. You will of course be reimbursed with an interesting salary package, including fringe benefits.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, contact HR by email (email@example.com) or phone (059 29 50 30).